image

image

Saturday 30 March 2013

i hate all the homeworks

Becoz of the presentation....i'd no mood to eat my dinner....but i still follow my parents went to the foodcourt....and only order a cup of hot barley...
//my group member told me that she will give me those details before holidays....but she don't....i thought she forgot......and now....she texted me.....asked me to complete the rest of the explaining for the point....she told me on the last three days of my holidays.....THE LAST THREE DAYS!!......i have a lot of homework haven't done yet.....and my best group member.......she give me some more.....good.....how can i prepare the best in this three days?As we know.....our MUET teacher.....her temper is quite crazy.....she can take a joke and laughing with us....but in the next second....she can be very very angry with the speed about 180km per hour.....crazy right?....so my dear  group member....can you just think about that.....if our presentation is not good as our teacher expect......you can imagine.....what response will she give.....by the way....i'm not to blame you.....don't get me wrong.....

No comments:

Post a Comment